Our Services as bellows :

1. Investor KITAS (2 Years)
?Own a business in Indonesia?
Want to spend less on your visa?
This is the visa for you!
Find Out More

2. Working Visa (KITAS)
If you are planning to live and work in Indonesia, then you must get a working KITAS. This Visa will allow you to work and live
in Indonesia for up to one year and is extendable. The working KITAS is the most comprehensive Limited Stay Work Permit.

3. Dependent Visa (Dependent KITAS)
If you are in Indonesia accompanying a family member that has a working KITAS, then this is the visa for you. This visa is applicable for husbands/wives and children of a primary KITAS holder. Please note that this KITAS does not allow the holder to

4. Spouse Visa (Spouse KITAS)
If you are a foreign national, married to an Indonesian citizen, then you may apply for a Spouse KITAS. This visa is available in
two kinds, Limited Stay Permit (1 year) or Permanent Stay Permit (5 years) – once you have been married for two years.

5. Investor Visa (Investor KITAS)
If you are a business owner and have shares in a company, then this is the most cost effective visa. By obtaining an Investor
KITAS you will no longer be obliged to pay the DPKK fund; saving yourself a small fortune. Additionally, it is now available for 2 years!

6. Calling Visa
If you are from the following countries: Afghanistan, Guinea, Israel, North Korea, Cameroon, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Somalia it can be extremely difficult to get a visa in Indonesia. But fear not, our experienced team can help you!

7. Single Entry Visa
If you visit Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, tourism, sport or business activities and want to make
your experience hassle free, then this is a good option for you. The validity is 60 days, with monthly extension options available.

8. Permanent Stay Permit (KITAP)
If you have plans to live in Indonesia for a long time, then the KITAP is perfect for you. It is commonly used by people who plan
to stay in the country indefinitely or are married to an Indonesian spouse; however, can also be used by workers, investors and retires.

  9. Exit Permit Only (EPO)
10. Exit Re-entry Permit(ERP)
If you are planning to leave Indonesia or change employer, then it is mandatory you process an EPO. If you have already left,
but forgot to do your EPO, then you can apply for an ERP. Once completed, all your records will be cleared, and you can reapply for a new KITAS (if necessary).

11. Visa On Arrival (VOA) Extension
If you entered Indonesia using a paid Visa on Arrival (VOA) then you can extend your trip by a further 30 days. Leaving the country is time consuming and expensive, so if you know you will spend more than 30 days in Indonesia, this is a cost-effective

12. Company Establishment
If you are considering making a business in Indonesia, then our experienced team can assist you. Whether you would like to set
up a Local Company (PT), International Company (PMA) or a Representative Office, we will guide you through the process.